Tuesday, June 23, 2009

we ate baked rice :D

Hi! *inserts smiley*

This time i asked xg out to swensens b'cos i have 20$ voucher for it. Yippeezzzzzz and we brought our cammies out. We queued up and sat there and chatted till 2.30pm, to wait for the promo to start. I know it's lame.... but, it's easier for us like that too.


SIGH LOOK AT MY DRY LIPS.


This is xg and she has a pwetty red cam:



She claims that hers is pwettier than mine which MAY not be true


My salmon baked rice I like it.


Hehehe i didn't exactly suck it, it's just for entertainment.

Ok after eating, we went to buy tickets for Ghosts of the girlfriends past. It was okay... Ohyea!!!!! For your information, i haven't done any of those online homework. People help me; with my attitude like this, do you think i can finish it before school reopens? Nvm, of course i can.
(Y). Fun time with xg, heee. Even though i'm always late. Sorry ^^
And i ate gummies YO hahaha. Plus to see some of our pictures, go to ohsospoilt.blogspot.com.(Click the heart!) Xg haven't sent me the photos yet. Will post some when i get them ok. Toodles. I told myself not to think about you and i seriously didn't, even till now.


Just follow your heart & nothing goes wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home