Monday, June 29, 2009

):

Hi. THANKS MISS FARHANA FOR PUTTING ME AT THE BACK AGAIN. =.=
Why can't i sit somewhere in the middle. Why why. I was initially sitting at the back, the left side of the classroom, and now i've just moved to the right side of it.
.... even though meihui's beside me. But i know her bellybelly well, she wants to concentrate alot and doesn't want the talking between her and i to distract her.
I have a different case yes. SIGH though i'm alittle elated in sitting with meihui but aiya so many reasons.
Ok never mind about that anymore.

I don't like my math teacher. Ohhhhh i think i'm starting to not like all teachers. Anyway. I'm not going to tie my hair tomorrow. It's obviously looks disgusting. At most i'll just tell her it's too short and i'll use a hairband. School's so troublesome.
If i'd known, i would study damn hard 2 years ago and go to a well known awesome school like DHS which doesn't exactly care about the grooming.

I'm elaborating alot about this, i know. It's just b'cuz i can't stand it.
I hope and i will concentrate in class tomorrow. And not talk to tianxin LOL.

Too much time spent on you, I neglected myself.
It's all because of you. Only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home