Friday, July 17, 2009

giant GIANT

Aww, i've got so many pictures to post today ya know. HEHE. But most of them are taken with xg at her house.

Okay, let's start from the beginning. Let's skip the school part. Alright.... After school, went to have our lunch. With lisa and jamie. That was one of the first times i told them i wanted to eat mcdonalds. I think i'm now sick of it.
Then after that, i went home to finish up my home ec, and prepared to go out again. Met lisa and jamie at school, so that they could help me hand my book up. Hehe, thanks guys. Then went to GIANT; to shop for stuff for science.

Then about 6.30pm, they all went back while i went to xg's house for dinner. THANKS XG AND AUNTIE. Camwhored, quite alot of pictures (:
Then i went back home at (forgot what time).

















Okay, that's all for today. I will try to post the rest of the pix with xg tomorrow.
&&& I'm almost done with our geog project, i haven't send it to my group members yet!
Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home