Thursday, July 30, 2009

key to happiness.

Hi,
school was fine. PLUS THERE WAS NO REMEDIAL TODAY! I just realised my exam is 2 weeks away, i initially thought it was 2 freaking months. Can you believe ittttt. Aww I'm so sad now, i hope i do study every night instead on hogging onto the com for 123456789 hours.

And and!! We did sewing for home econs today. Veh retarded, but it was alright...
Then miss nur said i did well, HAHA. Okay bu yong jin, btw i will update this dead blog when i have free time. If not i will either delete it or just not bother it.
Hehe ok.
Oh and before i forget, would like to thank:



for posting the one below this post. ABOUT ME BEING A CHINA FARMER.
Now people in class (esp. Angie lah Chia) are calling me a china farmer.You know what she did.... she posted that and she told others to read the post by her hahaha.
Arnold is now sending me DRAGONICA. And im gonna play.


^ I DONT KNOW WHO AH

Never mind that. I think i have to get ready for tuition, if not they will:
WALAO HAZELNUT YOU DAMN LATE LEH (when im only 7 mins late), SOMEMORE YOU STAY SO NEAR.

nevermind, BYEE.

post done by meeee don't get mixed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home