Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm a hacker.

Hi everyone!!!!! I'm not Hazel the peanut, I'm a hacker.

Tell you guys a secret.

Hazel is actually a China farmer, she loves this particular person called Meihui and Singapore. Although Hazel is from China and she respect her country and land but she love Singapore and Meihui more. ROFL MAN.

Photobucket

This girl above is Meihui, the China farmer Hazel love her a lot! This girl above stole her heart away and Hazel promised to love her forever. And even suggested if Meihui wants to go to her homeland, in China.

Photobucket

So sweet right! Omg sia. Guess why I this hacker will know so much?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cos I'm Hazel's xg, MEIHUI LAH, STUPID. ROFL.
For your info, Hazel is 100% SG, not china. That's just typed for fun. I hope this made your day, Xg and people!

Wahahahhaha, okay. LUV MY XG.

Should I advertise my blog? Hmm, I guess I should, hehe. CLICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home