Tuesday, August 4, 2009

too difficult to comprehend.

Ok la, miss farhana rocks. Hehe I better say that if not you complain again! No la, i'm serious.

Let's post about yesterday:

I forgot what happened in school. I'm seriously very forgetful nowadays, how!! Ok nevermind. Then after school, went to grab a bite with jamie then i went back to school to see my primary school's volleyball girls(For fun actually). There were going for dsa.
When i walked into the sports hall, mr liu asked why i came.. And he kept asking me to get karyl, jacqueline and yuenqi in. He was abit weird he kept laughing HAHA.

Haha ok, then watched them play and all that. Then i went home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home