Thursday, August 6, 2009

One great crashing cacophony,

Hello, I'm here just to post for a little while. After this post, I'm going to sleep like a log till an hour after dawn.

There will be a celebration for National Day tomorrow at school. & there will not be any lessons conducted. Mainly sitting in the hall to watch the performances. The dance item was cancelled according to Lisa, awww. I was initially looking forward to see the dance item though.

Webcammed BrendaT just now. She laughed a hell lot, even cuz of some minor retarded stuff that I did.

Just for fun;


Lessons were as usual, boring. But it somehow got exciting in some way or another.
Tuition was fun, laughed alot. Too much sense of humour man, Ruisin.

I got to go. Ciao.

Memories flashed across in my mind in the speed of light. Where are you? I'm left alone under a dim lamp-post, counting the minutes to your arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home