Sunday, August 9, 2009

Plague me till I couldn't sleep,

I uploaded all of my webcam photos with Meihui. :D And please don't mind me looking gay in the photos, just couldn't help it.



















Darn, that treatment is going to cost a bomb. I have an infection in my mouth. Well, it was obviously caused my bacteria. The infection caused my upper lip to swell alot. And it really hurts alot..................
Visited the dentist a few days ago, and he said I'll be alright to put braces after my treatment. That was the great thing that kept me happy that day. (:

Happy 44th Birthday Singapore! The parade was I thought, was better than last year's. Don't you think soooooo?
I guess I'm not going for the photo-taking for wushu troupe after all. I was kind of excited initially because I wanted to snap some pix of the flowers, though I'm not that over them (This doesn't make sense). I think I want to oficially take care of my blog now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home