Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hectic hilarious happy


Everyone looks happy here :D
& There's our Hazel-is-taller-than-her form teacher in the middle.
I just found out something really hilarious. I do have a plurk account, but I didn't post that thing onto my blog. MY KARMA IS 0.05. And I have fans, HAHA.

I started my day today with a groan. I was reluctant to go to school. So, so reluctant! At about 7.15am I thought really long and decided to just go, despite having a really swollen upper lip. It looks really ugly now.
Anyway, I think I'm going for an appointment with the dentist tomorrow evening. And the treatment I'm going to undergo is called root canal. &&& I just realised it's a kind of dental operation :O
Went to look for a video but all of them are from caucasian countries, uhhhh.

DARN. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO. DOES IT HURT ALOT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home