Thursday, August 27, 2009

solitude.

Happy birthday Jamie!

Ok Hello. The big bold words speak all. Hehe, hope you and Caiqi enjoyed your birthday cake and smash. It was fun, but overall, it was not a good day. Many things happened in our class.
Went to swensens today after remedial. Jamie's treat, thx, and happy birthday. (L)

Photobucket
Everyone's kinda blur except Meihui ): The cameras are always biased towards her.
See. Maybe cuz she's pretty that's why.

Photobucket
Nice try acting cool, jamie. I'm cooler!

Photobucket
Not that short...

Today was a frustrating day after all. People don't seem to care.

Haha I kept saying I want to delete my blog, but I somehow don't bear to. L0o0olzx. Ohyea, next time I don't want to ask Miss Farhana if I can go to the washroom already. She ignores me at times. Irritating. I screamed at her, she didn't even know. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home