Thursday, August 20, 2009

As I dither over what to say.....

I'll just gonna complain about myself.

- I thought chinese was easy. You wna know how much I got?
- I forgot to revise about gradient for math.
- I THINK I'M SCREWING SCIENCE. God, please help.
- Home ec and geog, nothing to say.
- MATH WAS OK, BUT I THINK I NEED DOUBLE SPECS TO MAKE ME LESS CARELESS.
- English was a total disappointment.
- Lit, one point missed out. My time management sucks.

I don't know what I should do now. Only one more chance left which is sa2. Right from the beginning I already know that I'm not going to do well. I thought so highly of myself. I guess I don't even know where I stand.
Today had lit and math paper. I left one point out in my lit. I spent like 20 over mins for my first question. Maths.. It wasn't the killer which I thought it was. But you know I just realised my careless mistakes.
Darn. Do you know how much I hate myself now. I just hope I pass all of them. Goodluck, me.

You know how it feels like when you're wanting so much for something to be done but it cannot be completed. It just goes on and on. And there you are standing, in the middle of no where, when everyone moves on and leaving you in the lurch.
Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home