Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hi people! Sorry for this late post again, gonna talk about the day our midyrs ended and what happened after that (;
We celebrated Joel TYQ's advanced birthday at wild wild wet, and as you can see from the picturezz below HE(and us) GOT CAKE SMASHED.
After everything, we had nice dinner, hehe. But mine was spicy and I refilled my cup 3 times! Well, actually it was a really enjoyable day spent with them (;
I <3 MY FWENXZ HAHA ^.^









Although we all know the midyears are all over... The results are coming back to us. ): Plus, tomorrow my class is having math and science periods, what am I going to do.
I hope I did relatively well, if not my time and efforts will all be wasted. I bet I'm gonna be super nervous tomorrow.

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home