Friday, April 9, 2010

fulfillment

Today:
I've just been to the doc's, luckily my fever's gone. Yesterday my temperature went up to about 39.0 degrees, which really scared me :O I haven't got sick for quite a long time.. But I saw myself lying in bed the whole night yesterday~ I feel much better now, thank god! (;




Tuesday:
After my Boradsword competition..... HEHEEE, LOOKIT WHAT'S IN MY HAND!!!
Hope to get another medal for my spear, haha. I enjoyed the rest of the day because of that!!!!

Some day I forgot when, before training with Jamie




Last Saturday:
Lisa and I went to get ingredients for out Home Ec practical test! Plus she came to my house for a moment and then we went to church (Good Friday/Easter Day event)
Such a fun day, yay (:


Hehehe I had a fun week! Midyears are in slightly more than 2 weeks, I have to buck up now. And next tuesday will be my spear competition, really hope I don't miss out anything important when I'm not in class ):
Alrightie, goodbye people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home