Friday, March 5, 2010

Lost my soul


(MH this is the photo that you looked best in, so yeah ^^)

Very good afternoon to you all (:
Oh well, I haven't been seriously updating this dead thing after a long time, I wonder who's reading.
This few days I've been kinda crappy. Because I am facing problems with um, myself. I can't seem to bring myself to do something I've been wanting to do. So yeah, that's an issue.

But still, school was alright this week and there was still much laughter with the Guses hahaha. So I'll say that I've spent my week quite..... Fruitfully I think. Anyway, just fyi I'm gonna change (trying to) myself so that I'll be the kind of person I would want to be. Hopfully it's a good option..? Ok I'm not sure.

Never mind, I have something else to look forward to. (: Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home