Monday, March 1, 2010

junk

I'm praying hard that I don't fail my Math. You know, when I took the test, I thought.... Oh cool, No one will say I'm bad in Math already. (Yes I really thought about that haha)
I'm aware that it's only a common test, which is 15% of the overall grade. But you know how many times I've failed my math these 2 years?? I'm feeling super down because I'm afraid that... I FAIL MY MATH.
WHAT IF I FAIL MATH. WHAT IF I FAIL MATH. WHAT IF I FAIL MATH???? And what if I fail Geog, Science, Chinese, English, Literature and Home ec?
What happened to 'I promise that I'll do well'? Perhaps somewhere not near me.

Mr Wong is my Math teacher

Wong: You want to hand up your work ah?
Hazel: Ya, how did I do for Math?
Wong: You ah, got study or not.
Hazel: Err, ya kind of.
Wong: Got alot of careless mistakes.

I think I failed. Can someone wake me up.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home