Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The memory of you is like a stain I want to get rid of




Hi everyone sorry for this late post, initially wanted to post on sunday but, sorry I had no time!
Heh, anyway, I've got a new DSLR!!!! Thank U Dad & Mom *hugs & kisses*
Now is already the mid of the one week holiday..... Hope ya'll still have fun :) And myself of course, to have yayness with my new camzzz. We have like tonnes of homework and a few projects to complete.

Well... I had fun during the past few days, at least. Tomorrow will be wushu mock test :) Kinda excited but nervous at the same time though. Anyway, after my dental appointment tonight, Jamie, Lisa and I will be going down to Meihui's house for sleepover! :B Heeee. But we'll have to finish our projects hahaha.

Okie dokie I HAVE TO GO PACK MY STUFF NOW, TOODLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home