Wednesday, April 28, 2010

oh dear, you look so lost

Hi, I'm finally updating this dead thing. Next are photos from 17 of April (eve of my birthday haha). I know I'm late, hehe I've been busy man~~
Eh.. anyway today was already the start of the midyrs, but only the language papers. The others will only start 2 weeks later (;
Probably I'm gonna do some haredcore mugging, HA.

Okay actually I didn't wanna update cuz I didn't really have the feeling to do so. Now that I feel like posting, I better do it fast before the feeling runs out, hahaha. After my birthday (the last time I posted), the routine of going to school, doing homework, laughing with the retarded girls all starts again.

Btw!! I'll not be posting very often, ALTHOUGH I DON'T POST OFTEN AT ALL. Because of the midyrs. But after that, I'll try to update more ^.^
Good luck for your midyrs peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee!











Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home