Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hi all, I hope to finish this post before time runs out. Apparently I have only less than 10 mins left so.... Yeah.

My birthday this year was fantastic, being able to dine together with my dearest family and those awesome friends with mine. I thank god for everything he gave especially for bringing those wonderful people into my life.

To my dad and mom:
Thank you all so much for bringing me up to what I am today. Thank you for all the hardships that you all endured. Thank you for the life you let me lead which was the most awesome thing you all have done. I am happy always because of you all. Thank you all again for your unconditional love that you both showered on me. I promise to do my best in everything :) Love you all!

To my one and only sibling:
Thank you for teaching me so much and I sure have learnt many things from you since young. You have always been a good role model, even when you always bully me last time (; Actually I really don't know what to say to you, because you did many things which I cannot count with using only fingers. You have always tried to help me in every aspect where I am not good in. Love you, bro!

To the Guses:
Thanks to you all, I am retarded already. Meihui, Jamie and Lisa, although we quarrel and argue over the stupidest, slightest things, but I just want to let ya'll know that each and every one of you is real special and I love you for who you are. Thank you for teaching me how to love and treasure a person wholeheartedly. Thank you for being such retarded friends who I can really count on if trouble comes its way. You guys are simply great, love you all!

There are many others who I want to thank but really sorry, there are too many of you ):
But still you all know that you all are in my heart, heheh. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home