Friday, April 16, 2010

faith, hope and glory

Hello, I think it's time I do something about my eyebags, no matter how much I love Show Luo and want to have something in common with him (eyebags, cool huh). I know my idea was really dumb, but once I seriously didn't want to bother about my eyebags because Show has them too, hahaha.

Left school during recess for competition today, and Jamie and I were so happy that MH and Lisa made it (; None of us won, though it was expected for my group... Hopefully everyone would train harder for the next competition, hee.
And then MH, Lisa, Jam and I went to Lisa's house to get her camera cuz I was very lazy to go home to take mine~ Heh, and then we went to Nihon Mura for our dinner. It was really fun gossiping, bitching and sharing secrets with one another as we eat, totally nice feeling!!
Woah +++ we took alot of photos, be it retarded or not. And then my dad came and fetched everyone home, yay.

Today was one of the best days I had this year... It's sounds exaggerated, but nooooo. I really did had fun today with the girls <3 Pictures soon to be up!!

AND. Thanks to some of my classmates+Guses, you guys really surprised me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home