Tuesday, May 25, 2010

gaoler lost on the streets








Forget all setbacks and move on in life. What's the point on dwelling on my personal issues and keep getting upset for what I've done. I would just like to thank all my friends for being so nice to me and encouraging me so much after I learnt that I'd failed my math exam, xx
Well, I would say I failed it horribly, and I really took several days to get over it ): I'm so afraid of math now...
These few days of school was typically a bore and we keep having talks and other stuff of the like, which I think was quite a waste of time. Ha. By the way, we'll be collecting out draft result slips tomorrow!
Oh yeah, regarding the Show Luo concert, it was real awesome (; I don't know how to gauge the distance from where I was sitting from the platform but we could see him clearly at least. AHHHHHH, HE'S HANDSOME, TALENTED AND REALLY COOL
I wna thanks DanielO and Renguo for the tix hehehe (:
Goodnight ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home