Saturday, September 12, 2009

pinkie doodle doo~

(Study dates like this are more to come.)

Ok here I go.

1) I hate people telling me stuff that doesn't concern me nor my friends/anyone who I ought to care for. What problems you have are not my problems at all. Esp when you are not a close person to me. I have no rights to even care about you and I don't like anyone to be so crappish towards me. So shut your gap stop telling me things that I don't have to know and stop showing off.
2) Why are you so calculative over a word 'sorry'? He meant well, he actually said sorry. And why are you not happy about him saying sorry? Seriously what is your problem. Why are you not happy actually when he meant well? Something's terribly wrong with you, go think about it. -.-

Tomorrow is sunday, the stupid english project is undone. Nice.
OK wdv I'm going to do the webquest(??) later on anddddd sleep.
SOME ONE IS BEING CALCULATIVE.


(I love the guses, HAHAH.)
Hmm, I don't think I will be blogging often already. You can check out Meihui, Jamie or Lisa's blogs hahah. They will be posting more regularly than me of course.

And.... check out my facebook too for some pictures, I sound like a noobz. OK byebye.

PIC OF THE DAY: (It's ugly but funny I know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home