Sunday, July 4, 2010

Step up


Now I'm finally taking my work seriously. Was busy going out on the weekends, but today's Youth Day!! I shall work on my math...
I'm really afraid that I'll not pass my exams with flying colours... Which I didn't in the past years. I'm gonna make it up by doing all I can for now. GOOOOOO HAZEL ^.^

Had a good weekend last week, church on saturday! We had a guest speaker, but sadly my mind wasn't on what he was saying for some time ): Had a good time after church and stuff, met my dad and brother thereafter for a movie :)
Sunday was good too. Went out for lunch with family (we hadn't for a long time) @ Simei~ Walked around for a little while and met MH after that! She dyed her hair B.L.A.C.K. Hahaha. Then Dadi fetched me + family to have dinner at Tung Lok, weeee.

TATA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home