Monday, June 28, 2010

Ten minutes to sleep! Okay here's a short post before I turn in. Apologies I haven't been posting very often, I guess I'm just too used to posting only once in a while.
This holiday I would say wasn't a very productive one... All I did was to laze around the house or, I go out. Didn't make the effort to finish all my work on time. Well, initially I promised myself to do all my best for the next half a year or so for Secondary 2, so I'm really trying hard to go by my own regulations... If not, this end of year would be a complete disppointment for myself, and those who had always been with me as time went.
So... I really wish all new happenings (Be it positive or negative ones) would be nothing but the beginning of happiness.

I'm going to blog again tomorrow, but certainly with pictures, till then! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home