Thursday, June 10, 2010

If only I would be granted a thousand wishes



Someday sooner or later everyone disappears out of your sight... What's the use of wanting them back?
Alright, I know I haven't updated this space for a long time. Btw it's already June, I don't know if I'm even ready to go back to school in 16 days. Life has been pretty mundane. I should learn to spice up my life a bit at times like this. Hmm, probably I should go out and study more. I really must buck up, unless... I want to get into the last class of Secondary 3 next year ):
Anyway, I've been hooked onto this korean drama named You're Beautiful~ I can't stop laughing, but at the same time it's sad.
It's 3 now, gonna continue my drama. Toodles (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home