Monday, September 21, 2009

another rancour.


I zilian once in a while only OK.

I will now blog in details. :)

Today was fun with the guses/girly girls/hamsters :)
First, met Lisa at tampines mart for lunch. Omg, I'm so sorry Lisa for letting you wait for me for 20mins, you know I'm always late! Tampines mart wasn't a good choice though, CHOICELESS so we had to just take unhealthy food.

Then bussed to Meegus'(Meihui) house earlier than expected. Started playing and doing our project. It's quite dumb that our EOY is round the corner and they still gave us projects to complete :/
When project was done, we started making tangyuans. Hehehe. Pink pink small small cute cute. When the baby pink ones were boiled(?) they became hotpink leyyyy :D After that had alot of fun camwhoring and acting like models :) MUCH LAUGHTERS.

Went home after some time and here I am. :) ( I will post the pictures when Meegus sends them to me, stay tuned, or you can go to their blogs ^^) I don't know why I am happy now, though I kind of tripped before going on to the bus, very unglam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye, I <3 Guses w0rrx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home