Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm already missing the days I spent in Melbourne. It's a great place to be in; clean streets, friendly australians, and it's somewhere almost completely different from Singapore.
I did lots of sightseeing when I was there and I felt really relaxed and carefree, even when I'm just strolling along a simple beach, not a tourist attraction or whatsoever.
Well, town is different though. It actually looks a bit like Hong Kong to me, haha. The shopping here isn't that satisfying... That is, if you're a real shopaholic. You've to go to the right places for shopping!! But it sucks when the shopping malls close so early. Pfft. Oh plus we lost a bag of stuff(we bought from there), dayyyyyum.
I'll upload some pictures the next postttttttt. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home