Monday, November 8, 2010

Your touch


It's finally time to complain about my eyebags, although they've been there since forever. And my chin... Why so sharp? :(

Random pictures when I was bored the other day.



Finally able to upload my past pictures here.




My favourite slippers.




So... I guess the O levels are ending this week. Time really flies, it feels like it was only 2 days ago when the O's began.
If any O level taker happen to pass by my blog, I wish you good luck in the remaining papers and don't give up. ;)
I had a reallyyy boring afternoon... But kinda like feeling bored. I like the feeling that I'm carefree and I don't have to fret over exams and have emotions all mixed up. Anyway, in the evening I attended Discoveries '10! Interesting stuff. Haha~
Am already doing something about my... Fats. I SHALL NOT FAIL.
& Movie on Friday with mah favourites!
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home