Thursday, October 21, 2010


Hiiiiiii MY EXAMS ARE OVER! I know I'm late but whatever! Okay so... There will be fiesta held tomorrow, my class will be providing nice food+games (Idk what it's gonna be) so I think you all should come over. :)
Anyway, for the past few weeks my friends and I had been studying like, kinda mad. I never knew that I could actually be so hardworking. But usually only approximately 40% of the information gets absorbed into my brain whenever I study. I did my best for the exams though.. Except for Science. Tbh, I placed my other subjects way above Science cause I felt that I was bad at it. My classmates are really good at Science and I feel saddd even when I get a B3. :/ They all get distinctions and stuff...
But this exam kinda surprised me as it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Which is good I think. For now I just wish to see contenting results...
And I want to get into a JC (For now, but please don't laugh) so that I can get into a university and lead a really good life in the future. Okay so that would be my motivation to study. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY HAD NO GOALS, NO GOALS AT ALL FOR THE PAST YEARS. Stupid me.


I'm done talking. Goodnight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home