Thursday, September 16, 2010

But, you didn't tell me it was over

My chinese teacher. She doesn't seem to care less about our class now. We handed in her work, she lost it, and now she demands for a new complete set. Seriously... It's not like whatever she does now can help us improve our grades. And the way she teaches feels like she's just going through the motions. I don't know how to help myself either, I don't wanna fail CHINESE.
Anyway, lessons have been a bore and I can safely say that nothing keeps me from feeling restless and reallll tired. Okay I'm sorry I have to admit it, but it's Science lessons. And I apologise again because this is such a complainy post. I'm starting to not like school anymore :( Tho it's not like I've always liked it very much last time. K I THINK I SHOULD STOP HERE. I'M VERY LONG-WINDED BUT I DON'T LIKE THIS. And yes I shouldn't be complaining because there are thousands of children dying to go to school but aren't as fortunate to, I know that! But... I just want to say that.................................. OK STOP HERE.

I hope tomorrow will be better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home