Monday, August 30, 2010

Give up on what's not worth fighting for
















Here are a few pictures of us and more of other random things in MH's crib. Pictures were from... 2 weeks ago or so? You know I'm always late when it comes to blogging/posting. Hehehe.
Alright, lessons were fine today, but time seemed to be dragging when at class this morning. I have to confess I haven't been doing my homework lately and I don't feel very good :/
Anyway, there will be a break for 2 days due to Teachers' Day, which sounds quite relieving, haha. I wish that the September hols would approach at a much faster rate too...

Oh yes, there are slimmer chances that I'll be able to go to New Zealand this year end :( I blame the tour agencies. Well I guess we're still considering on where we should head to.

Till then, x!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home