Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello everyone. So I've been allocated to a combined science class(This can't get any worse :( ). Honestly, that is the last place I would choose to go. I have no idea why I'm chosen to go through this once again; Everything not going by what I expect, or what I rightfully deserve(I'm not sure if I actually do). But I'm certain and very much aware of what I'd done and had worked hard enough to achieve whatever I aimed for. For the longest time, I've been wondering why. What have I done wrong? Why do I not get a chance to choose unlike everyone else? It's not like I'd lacked anything else. It's true. It's true this world isn't fair.

I'm sorry I always have issues to rant about.. I'm a really problematic person, and my blog is the only place I find suitable for things like this. I hopeee someone feels me. And again, I hope hope hope I won't be judged by anyone else... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home