Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 days to joy.

I apologise for my lacking updates. Last week was pretty hectic I guess?
One more thing, Xg can withstand many hours of S.T.U.D.Y.I.N.G. I may as well kowtow to you, ha ha.

:D

Anyway..

I am so unsure when everyone's doing great. I'm in deep shit if I screw this exam. I didn't even know what the questions in the science paper were asking about. I forgot what that DNA thing was called!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so filled with regret. To the brim. Ugh. And not to mention my shitty chinese.

I HAVE DECIDED. To just do my best for the last 2 papers. I promise. I promise. I promise once more to study hard next year. (Though I've said this for a thousand times.) This time I will not break my promise OK.
Wish me luck.................... Please./

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THURSDAY.
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home