Monday, July 4, 2011

In the world full of wrong, you're the thing that's right


One of my favourite chocolates. :D
Apologies for such random pictures. I was desperately wanting to post pictures on this space so...
Alright, anyway, Youth Day today was spent like any other day. Somehow it was more fruitful though. I need more days like this.Resuming lessons tomorrow after our longer-than-usual weekend(because I don't find 3 days that long) and feeling quite numb about it. I no longer feel vexed. But I have an uneasy feeling about tomorrow's training and I don't know why. :(

You said it again, my heart's in motion, every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions, watching the shadows burning in the dark
And I'm in love, and I'm terrified for the first time in the last time, in my only life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home