Wednesday, June 8, 2011

you caught me off guard



I apologise for not being able to blog the pictures out. :( I can't deliver the pictures from my camera to the desktop for some reason... the desktop can't read the memory card. Ugh. and when most of the time I use my lappie to upload my photos, it just had to die on me a few days ago. It can be turned on, but I can't see no shit on its screen!
It feels like all my electronic stuff are falling apart. Including my precious camera. :( I think it's kinda spoilt? Should be caused by the rainwater while we were climbing mount huangshan in China. :(
Luckily my phone's fine.
On a very much happier note, I went for a shopping spree(kind of) at Topshop today. Am waiting for Jamie to upload the photos we took with her cam when we went shopping yesterday. Hehe. And oh, my desktop just hanged. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home