Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I want to show you someone special















HAHAHA yep, it's that baby girl! These were taken during december 2010, her first visit to Singapore. She's actually african-chinese, but born in USA. ISNT SHE SUPER CUTE.. Oh, and she's cousins with my mom, which makes her my aunt. HAHA.

Well I just wanted to tell you how interesting my family is, sometimes.


Can't wait for the June holidays. I need my life back. BTW, I'm unable to attend ALTC this holiday as I'll be in China, training. Thinking about how much fun the others will have, I feel :(
But all is fine, ALL IS FINE. I can have as much fun in China with ma mates

Training starts tomorrrow. ;)

Sometimes, the person who tries to keep everyone happy is always the most lonely person. So, never leave them alone, because they will never say that they need you.
True that.


Gdnite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home