Friday, February 18, 2011

Okay I've been in front of the computer ever since don't-know-what-time but... I don't feel like turning it off. Oh btw, TGIF. This week just passed like a breeze. On other weeks I'll find myself grumbling about how very slow that week is passing (though I'm actually damn afraid that time may pass way too fast, like reallyyyy fast. HAHA).
The common tests. I think it kinda keeps my mind off some stuff.. Oh and did I mention that I've been much more forgetful lately? My memory is failing me. Fancy myself putting so much trust in it.....
Alright anyway, tomorrow's gonna be study day at... Somewhere. Alone. Anyone who wants to join me, gimme a buzz. Hahahhaha ok kiddin.

Looking at someone else's tumblr site full of images of gorgeous americans. Oh god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home