Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hi guys, a short post for today before I get on with my work.

I would just like to say something about how a really simple sentence could actually brighten my spirits and make me smile again... Inside.
I have wushu trainings on tuesdays and thursdays, and most of the time wushu people have to cramp in that little space with the basketball girls, since they have their training on both days too. And as most people know, we got this carpet meant to be used for our trainings and it gives off this kinda fur when we train on it (HAHAH I know it's darn annoying. People who are not careful will slip on it) as I guess it's still new and.. Yeah. So most of the time we make the effort to sweep the floor and get the fur out of the basketball court. While I was doing it, a girl (an acquaintance/ hi-bye friend) said: 'Thank you Hazel!' *Smiles* while playing basketball.
Someone actually said that to me, aww... I was so happy. Hahaha.

Okay that's all. Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home