Sunday, December 27, 2009

mysteriously you

In the morning I met Brenda to complete homework! Haha she told me alot of jokes.... Which I cannot deny that are retarded, sheesh. Hmm I think this week has been more fun I guess? But school's starting in a week or two, so yeah not much time left.
Well, this christmas was a fast but enjoyable one, it was one day spent with MH. And today, after I went home from library, bathed and met Stella for Singapore Idol, hehe. Thank you, Syaf for your tix! Oh and yeah, when Sezairi was announced the winner, there was this man in front of me waving his hands in the air and shake his butt. HAHAHA. Instead of cheering for the winner I WAS LAUGHING AT THE MAN HAHA.
Okay, good day spent, though was kinda rush........ Blog again some other day,

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home