Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yay yipee

Fun-filled day with Meihui! Had tons of laughter at her house(HA HA) and also had my dinner there. I like her mom's style of cooking rice!!
First we wanted to watch Avatar but the queue was terribly long. Waited but didn't watch it in the end. Headed to whitesands and got my schoolbag, Meihui's shoe cleaning cleaner(?lol) and her hair cut. To anyone who says it's not nice, it's nice! After that went to get her specs done too. Heee, cool one.
And we finally went back to her house. Spammed piccys and we also have some where she asked me to be a calefare. Okie you can turn to her blog if mine's not that nice okie.

^ Look at MH's fist. This picture really made me LOL quite a number of times today!!!!!

^ OK THIS ONE. I really feel like pinching her cheeks and hugging till she punches me

I kept asking her not to delete this, ha ha

Sorry I'm very pathetic now, because the pictures are not with me... ):
Hehe MH. I apologise my pictures are all the same as hers! And my post's not that nice huh ):
Ok nevermind, TOMORROW WATCHING AVATAR WITH THIS PREEETTY GIRL
TATA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home